Remember those 2008 love-forwarding-messages?
I bet that if you're bad at the "love" part,its cause of them.
If you dont want that to happen again you better forward this!
Just kiding xD.
Soooooooo I've recently been recommended by to take part in this tiny-little Get-To-Know-You-Better ...thing.
I'll get to the subject:
// Rules: \\
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must share 10 things about themselves .
3. Answer the 10 questions, then invent another 10 questions for people who will be tagged
4. Choose 10 people and place their icons .
5. Inform them that were tagged them .
6. No "hey!, if you read this, damn stay for life with this tag " .
7. You should definitely tag 10 people.
8. You can return the tag.
9. You cannot say " I will not do this tag " .
10. Tag in journal , not a review, just in journal.
Now,onto more matter things.
We all know who THIS guy is.
Her art is gorgeous.
Learned a lot from him,also grateful,thank you!
We all love comics, but not as much as he does.
Great vision and execution!
Want environmental inspiration? Have at it.
0.Nice to meet you guys! Would be honored if you took a look!
1.With ambition and hard work you can get good at it,but what is the reason behind your eyes when drawing?
2.Did you have any training in arts or did you succeed by being self-taught?
3.Any plans on working on your own product (comic-book,video-game)?
4.Attending any comic-cons this or next year?
5.If you were limited to recommending only one inspirational song for getting-into-drawing-state, what would you choose?
6.If it weren't for art, what other career would you have pursued?
7.Art is limited only by imagination,and imagination is infinite. What would you like to realise through your art?
8.What is the dream of your life?
9.Given the multitude names of game industries, which one would you like to work for? (If you are already working for one, why did you choose it?)
10.Art is a metaphor for control (you pick the canvas,the colors,the final product you conjure).Is there anything you would exchange for your art vision&drawing skills?